REGULAR WEAR & TEAR:
Example: nylon bristles wearing out overtime
Example:overheating bristles or brush with blow-dryer
Example: breakage or damage not due to defect
Our warranty provides a one-time replacement.
Please note that your replacement brush is not covered by the warranty.
Brush must be purchased from an authorized reseller (professional beauty supply or salon).
Email to email@example.com & include the following:
- Date of brush purchase
- Business name where brush was purchased
- Copy of your purchase receipt
- Picture(s) of brush showing its current condition & problem
- Name (on handle) & reference # of brush (could be at top of brush, at the neck or on the handle)
- Your full name, mailing address & phone number
We will revise the pictures, if the damage is not clearly seen, you need to return the brush.
Upon receipt of your brush, our warranty department will review the brush. If our evaluation reveals that brush is defective from manufacturing (as outlined above), Olivia Garden will mail you a new replacement brush. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for mailing.
Olivia Garden shears carry a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects. We will repair or replace defective shears at no charge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with explanation and simply return the shears to us with sales receipt. Warranty covers manufacturer’s defects.
- accidents, mishandling or abusive use (knocks, dents, dropping, etc.), improper use, or unauthorized alteration or repair
- Consequences of normal wear & tear
- Oxidation, rusting, or contact with chemical or cleaning products unsuitable for metal shears
- Malfunctions resulting from accumulation of dirt, hair or foreign material
- Damage resulting from